Make a fresh food business
7 steps to help you make a fresh food business
7 STEPS TO HELP YOU MAKE A FRESH FOOD BUSINESS
If you are planning to make a fresh food business but you do not know where to start. Here are 7 steps below:
1. Choosing the right place to do business:
In order to choose the right location to open a fresh food store. You need to survey whether this location has real potential such as:
· The income and standard of living of people in this area.
· How often people go to buy the food.
· Any fresh food stores around there and how they operate.
This survey is very important because it helps you find out the essential needs of people and buying habits, so that you can choose the appropriate location.
2. Brand name of fresh food business:
Branding will affirm the mission, vision, and what the store can bring to society through the business model. It needs to make a difference and an impression in the name, slogan, logo, and identity. The brand name should not be too long or difficult to remember, nor should it be duplicate, making it difficult for customers to find.
Any ideas can be brought up for discussion and suggestion. In addition, you can also hire a media to build the store’s professional image from the beginning
3. Allocating capital for fresh food business:
· Business capital will depend on the size of your store which is large or small. We need to allocate capital appropriately in order to operate and maintain the store effectively.
· You have to make a plan for expenses such as: decoration, equipment, bills, staff, rental, import goods, and other costs.
4. Seeking a supplying source:
· This is an important step towards a successful fresh food business.
· You need to find a stable, diversified, quality source of goods, clear origin and full documents on Food Safety and Hygiene.
· Food must always be fresh, favour, and clean when it reaches consumers.
. Prioritizing places near your store will help you get fresh food and reduce transportation costs.
. Before importing goods, you should learn carefully about food preservation, production process, and production capacity of the partner to make the contract stricter.
· When you start your business, you should be at the store to guide and train staff, even interact with customers.
· If the size of the store is small or medium, you can recruit an accountant doubles as a cashier, a salesman doubles as processing food, and a deliverer doubles as picking up.
· This is a necessary thing that many owners often ignore or do not have time to finish because too busy.
· Printing 3000 – 4000 flyers to distribute around the area near your store. Also, you can meet, greet, and introduce your upcoming store.
· In addition, creating more marketing channels and online sales through Facebook, Zalo, YouTube… to promote your brand as well as introduce promotions to customers quickly.
· Should join more Facebook Group in that area which is the quickest way to let your neighbours know about your store.
7. Decorating the store:
· For decorating, you should prioritize bright white and cool blue colours to create a friendliness feeling and closer to nature.
· Outside of the store should have an advertising sign to attract customers but not affect the urban beauty.
· Also, there should be pictures of you going to survey the food supply places, Food Safety and Hygiene certificate, and Food Origin certificate.
· The slogan should express the determination as well as commitment to fresh food business and the owner’s enthusiasm. This will help shoppers have more confidence about your goods